Sunday, September 19, 2010

Biltmore Micro Cotton

Towel Review: Biltmore Micro Cotton

Today I traveled to the resort location of Destin Florida and visited the department store Belks.

Together with my friend we inspected all of the pretty fluffy towels. Ok, first I went and rubbed my hand on all of their display sheets. None of those caught my fancy, which is how I ended up in towels.

I evaluated the following towels after speaking to the sales associate who walked me through her opinion of which towels were the best:


• Ralph Lauren
• Lorena Garcia
• Nautica
• Biltmore
The sales associate, my friend and I agreed on the SAME towel, which I decided to buy: Biltmore Micro Cotton. There was the Biltmore Magnificence which was more expensive, however the Micro Cotton, was softer and noticeably lighter. All around, this towel seemed like a winning choice. I will admit, I am keeping my eye on Lorena Garcia and Nautica.

Results: I brought the towel home, washed and dried. Got the towel out, and it was a soft and fluffy as I remembered. Now generally most towels shed like crazy the first few washes, and this was is NO exception. I placed the towel next to the shower and see if my husband comments.

So far I like the softness, weight, and construction of this towel.

Immediate Con: The towel has a red tag, which bled onto the towel. The mark will likely come off, but it is still an irritating factor.

Micro Cotton is a registered name to the Sharadha Terry Products Ltd  company that devlope luxury towels for conusmer brands.  Their website states "MicroCotton brand products were conceived with a desire to evolve and expand the concept of luxury and design for a complete bath experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please only leave postive comments.