Sunday, September 26, 2010

JC Penny Brazilian Cotton

Travels take me down south, to Port Charlotte Florida where I got the pleasure of reviewing a collection of several towels from a grandfather of seven children.  The towels in the collection were all white and substantial in merit.

As the towels were sorted for review, a winner emerged victorious by was the JC Penny Brazilian Cotton towel.  This large towel had nice edging and was noted by the Grandfather as “that is my favorite!  The bigger the better!  Guys don’t care about all that soft stuff; we just want something that will do the job.  He continued by demonstrating how one side absorbed, while the other seemed to glass the water over.”  The grandfather recommended that the towel be given 1 star.  The visit proved insightful from an older man’s perspective that appreciates utility over luxury and was willing to contribute to my review of towels.

From my perspective, I did notice the JC Penny Brazilian Cotton towels had low unraveling and was really strong when I did my picking test on the loops, and will follow the recommendation of the wise Grandfather by awarding the towel 1 star.

Immediate Con:  This towel does not seem to measure up to my softness test, but hey, who am I to argue with a person who has been around.

In fairness, I did stop by the JC Penny in the area to measure up their variety of towels.  I did not find any that found its way into my basket, so the review of the Grandpa is going to have to stick!

Thank's to the Grandpa for his review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please only leave postive comments.