Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SimplyVera by Vera Wang

I am not a name brand seeker, but I sure do lovely quality. 

While browsing the through Khols, I had a full hour to evaluate their towels.  While I would have loved for a sales associate to help, I was on my own this day.  As you may have read previously, I did all of my touching and picking rituals, to conclude that a towel emerged worth taking home to evaluate further:  SimplyVera by Vera Wang. 
This soft Microsoft towel was soft to the touch, and lighter than other towels.  It had striking decorative weaving (dobby) around all edges and as the boarder.  The towel is made from a cotton, Viscose **, bamboo blend.
**Viscose, according to the Khol’s handy glossary guide states “The most common type of rayon manufactured from wood pulp, treated with sodium hydroxide and then mixed with other chemicals. The resulting organic liquid is extruded through a spinneret to form viscose rayon, or viscose as it's commonly referred to. Soft and absorbent, viscose is often found in men's and women's shirts”
Results:  I love the look of this towel, and the comfy feeling it has from the weight.  I have noticed as I am rummaging through my towels; I keep consistently picking up my towel and have affectionately named the towel “Vera.”  I am not sure how objective I can be, especially since I know this towel by name.

Immediate Con: When the towel came out of the dryer I noticed a few unraveled threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Please only leave postive comments.